Monday, November 26, 2012

December Bucket List

                                                   December 2012 Bucket List 

1. Bake Cookies (break-n-bake not allowed) Here's an easy sugar cookie recipe. Kids can decorate these bad boys for hours! http://allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-sugar-cookies/

2. Take a walk. It's hard not to go into hibernate mode from now till April- so this month I want to bundle everyone up and go for a long walk. Get some fresh air! 

3. Make cinnamon/applesauce ornaments. I used to do this with my classroom when I taught, and now I would love to do it with my kiddos!
 http://allrecipes.com/recipe/scented-applesauce-cinnamon-ornaments/
Scented Applesauce-Cinnamon Ornaments Recipe

4. Christmas Movie Day! I'll admit this is a selfish one, but I would love to lay in bed one morning and watch Christmas Movies. Hubby- can you make this happen? :) 

5. Take the kids shopping for someone in need. Great lesson in giving!

6. Go on a night drive to see the Christmas Lights...and perhaps a window shopping trip at the outlets. Michigan City has a great light display and shopping right next to it! ;) 

7. Color Christmas pictures to mail to family...sweet and simple bonding time. 

8. Game Night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment